Lower gear case repair for 10 and 8 bolt swivel housing models includes:
- Replacing or repairing forward or reverse spring, new drive shaft bearing, new seals, pressure testing. Swivel housing is sand blasted and painted.
- Lower vertical seals 2 units that are offset to land on a different position on shaft in case of previous drive shaft wear.
- Prop shaft bearing retainer is machined to hold 3 seals that will locate in different position on the prop shaft.
- Bearing retainer is then sand blasted and painted.
- Additional parts and costs may be required for repair.
- Note: broken clutch spring breaking on the gear face included with basic repair.
- If how ever the clutch spring can not be repaired a used spring will be installed adding $55.00 to the cost of the basic repair.